The Vienna-Qom Circle for Catholic-Shi’a Dialogue on Religion, Philosophy and Political Theory (ViQo Circle) is a group of scholars founded by Sheikh Dr. Taher Amini Golestani of Qom, Iran, and Dr. Christian Machek of Vienna, Austria. The circle brings together Christian and Muslim scholars to exchange ideas and develop friendships. Regular meetings take place every two years— the venue alternating between Iran and Europe.
- Webinar: Commemoration of Historical Meeting of Grand Ayatullah Seyed Ali Sistani and His Holiness Pope Francis April 9, 2022
- The Future of Faith in Secular Society: Proceedings of the 2020 ViQo Conference Published July 24, 2021
- 2020 ViQo Conference Schedule: “The Future of Faith in Secular Society” August 23, 2020
- Concepts of Order December 23, 2019
- ViQo Circle 3rd Meeting July 10, 2019
Webinar: Commemoration of Historical Meeting of Grand Ayatullah Seyed Ali Sistani and His Holiness Pope Francis
On February 28th, 2022, the International Institute for Peace and Religions, Qom, Iran and the ViQo Circle held a Webinar on Islamic-Christian Dialogue with a…
The Future of Faith in Secular Society: Proceedings of the 2020 ViQo Conference Published
The Proceedings of the 2020 ViQo Circle have been published by the Eos Verlag (Sankt Ottilien): Die Zukunft der Religion in säkularen Gesellschaften: The Future…
2020 ViQo Conference Schedule: “The Future of Faith in Secular Society”
The 2020 ViQo Conference will take place 3rd-6th September, 2020 in St. Ottilien, Bavaria, Germany. The schedule can be found here.
Concepts of Order
by Dr. Christian Machek download pdf Since time religions have given people answers to the essential questions of life – including those that regard living…